December 12th – 23rd
Following on from the success that the Together Under the Umbrella campaign has seen in 2016 we would like to bring the year to a close with a special event – our ’12 Days of Christmas’ competition.
Prizes will include:
• 5 Amazon vouchers worth between €50 and €250
• Beats Solo 2 On-Ear Headphones
• A delicious hamper of Luxury Chocolates
• Together Under the Umbrella t-shirts
• Our special Campaign Umbrellas…
• …And an iPad Air 2 worth €449!
The competition will run for 12 days, from Monday 12th to Friday 23rd December. Each day at 9am GMT a new question relating to the brain or brain disorder will be posted on the Facebook Event page. Entries will close at Midnight GMT daily.
Prizes have been randomly allocated numbers from 1 – 12. Winners, announced on the following day, choose a number and we will share a video of their prize being revealed!
PLEASE ENCOURAGE YOUR COLLEAGUES, FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO REGISTER FOR OUR ONLINE EVENT AND GET INVOLVED WHEN WE KICK-OFF ON DECEMBER 12TH.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
- Entrants must reside in Europe.
- Entrants under 12 years of age must obtain a parent or guardian’s permission before entering the competition.
- By submitting an entry to the competition, the contestant agrees to grant EFNA, free of charge, the right to publish the winner’s name and any entries submitted, online and in other EFNA media.
- All entries must be made either as a reply to the day’s question on the Facebook Event page or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, as requested.
- Competition questions will be posted on the Facebook Event page at 9am GMT on each morning from the 12th to 23rd December 2016. The competition will close to entries at Midnight GMT on each day. No late entries will be accepted.
- Winners will be selected at random (using a number generator) and notified the following day.
- Winners will be asked to choose a number from 1 – 12, depending on availability and until all numbers have been chosen. Each number will correspond to a random prize from the prize list.
- Prizewinners will be asked to send their full names and addresses once the winners are announced, with prizes being dispatched in January 2017.
- Entry is not open to EFNA board or staff members, or to their families.